Difficult: The most difficult part of the section for me to understand is the concept that F[x]/(p(x)) contains F. It is hard to comprehend this fact, but if we prove it in class, I think that I will understand better. Examples would also be helpful to me. The last theorem was harder for me as well--but I think it was hard because I still struggle with the idea of a unit in a ring. Whenever I prove things about units or associates or consider a theorem involving them, I still have to go back and look at the definitions. I just have a hard time understanding what they mean.
Reflective: The most interesting part of the section was also the hardest for me to understand. While it is a little abstract that F[x]/(p(x)) contains F, it is a really interesting idea. I still need to understand it further, but it is interesting to consider. I think that the polynomials are becoming more interesting to me because I am discovering more about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment